Life Insurance has become increasingly complex
Policies are available in many different types, and some even include options for investing a portion of your policy dollars into the stock market.
There are many types of Life Insurance policies. Some are as diverse as to include the ability to invest a portion of policy dollars into stocks.
EBS can help you choose a policy that best meets your needs from many of the most trusted names in the industry. We help our clients understand the following types of life insurance as well as decide on a carrier and other features to best meet their needs and goals:
To give you a large selection of policies so that you can choose the one the best meets the needs of you and/or your family, we partner with many of the most trusted names in the insurance industry. We help you understand the many types of life insurance and provide guidance on the right policy to choose.
Here are several types of available Life Insurance:
- Term Life Insurance – Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period.
- Whole Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
- Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit options.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit. This insurance also allows you the option to take investment risks in return for a potentially higher cash value.
- Survivor-ship Life Insurance – Permanent insurance for two people, which provides a benefit to beneficiaries after the second person passes away.