Short Term (Gap) Health Insurance
Short-term medical insurance, also commonly known as Gap Insurance, is affordable temporary health insurance and it bridges
the gap in health insurance coverage.
Short Term Medical plans can provide you and your loved ones with the peace of mind you need at a price you can afford.
During life transitions, you can’t afford to go without coverage. Unexpected illnesses and accidents can happen, and the resulting medical bills can be costly.
Is short term insurance for me?
Short Term insurance may be for you if you’re:
- Ineligible for Open Enrollment because you’ve missed the enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act (ACA), nicknamed Obamacare, and don’t qualify for Special Enrollment
- Waiting for ACA coverage to start
- Creating a bridge to Medicare
- 26 and off your parent’s insurance
- Between jobs
- Waiting for benefits to begin at your job
- Healthy and under 65
Apply for a FREE quote NOW!
- Apply now and be covered as early as tomorrow
- Enroll for needed period, and not more
- Keep your doctors
- Being without health insurance, is not worth the risk!
- Get your own FREE quote today!